Friday, March 4, 2011

Finally time to relax...

I know I haven't posted anything in a while. It was midterms and I was overwhelmed writing a twenty-five page research paper. Yeah, 25 pages as an engineer. Anyway, I should have some free time now and will be able to post some stuff.

I just ordered a new laptop as my graduation present. My old MBP just isn't up for it anymore. I doubled the RAM but when I was talking to the guy about which specific module to get he said "You're still using that?! You must take really good care of your stuff for it to still be working at all!" Made me feel great... Anyway, I upgraded to an X15 AlienWare. Upgraded to the quadcore processor and 8GB of RAM, BluRay player, 1080p display, etc. I'm very excited.

I'm mostly posting because I'm just starting to get into programming in Python, as well as doing some projects with Arduino. Kinda stemmed from my senior design project. We're doing wireless communication with the XBee shields and working on fall detection algorithms.

Waiting for some books to arrive to help with some of the projects I plan to work on, as well as my Arduino Starter Kit.

Anyone who knows anything about either one, let me know. I'm just getting started and will appreciate the support.

1 comment:

  1. Gay. I never want to see an arduino again after senior design...

    ReplyDelete